The Attention Deficit Compan
Your PLAYBILL For
An Evening of Bad Broadway Music
A Very, Very Long Evening of Forgetable Show Tunes
|From The Play:
- The Most Happy Fella
- Porgy and Bess
- Kiss of the Spider Woman
- Footlight Parade
- Rio Rita
- A Connecticut Yankee
- Forty-Second Street
The Most Happy Fella
Bess, You Is My Woman Now
Every song except Memory
Everything after the orchestra tunes up
By A Waterfall ... "I'm calling you-oo-oo-oo"
Indian Love Call
- ..."When I'm calling you-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo-oo"
- The Kinkajou
- "When you do the Kinkajou,
- You dance before you think you do ..."
- "Everybody ought to know,
- How to do the Tickle-Toe ..."
- "Thou swell! Thou witty! Thou sweet! ...
- Hear me holler,
- I chose a sweet Lollapaloosa in thee"
Shuffle Off To Buffalo
- "I'll go home and get my panties,
- You go home and get your scanties,
- And away we'll go"
Rhode Island Is Famous For You
- "Pencils come from Pencilvania,
- Vests from Vest Virginia,
- And tents from Tentasee..."
THERE WILL BE A 3-HOUR INTERMISSION
During which our children's choir sings "It's A Small World",ad nauseum. (They like it!) Gratuities welcome.
All Exits Will Be Locked
Click HERE for Act II